Personal Injury Lawyers in Lakewood
When someone else’s carelessness or irresponsibility results in serious injury, the victim is entitled to compensation. While it is the responsibility of the negligent party or their insurer to cover the costs of healthcare, property damage, lost wages, and other losses, victims are all too often left paying for everything on their own, with no assistance from the at-fault party.
Fighting to Help Our Clients Recover Damages Since 1991
At the Law Offices of Harold D. Carr, our Lakewood personal injury lawyers have the experience and tenacity to fight for your interests and help you obtain the best possible outcome for your situation.
Call (253) 258-0982 now or contact our firm online to schedule your free consultation. We collect no legal fees unless we can win a settlement in your favor.
Building a Strong Case
Fighting an insurance company for fair compensation takes planning and knowledge. Without the right legal team on your side, you could spend months or years in court before obtaining the money you need to return to health. During your free case review, we will discuss the details of your case to help you make the right choices for your future.
Your fair compensation is our highest priority. We know what it takes to help you prove the fault of the other party involved in your accident, and we are confident in our ability to help you obtain a favorable settlement, no matter how hard the insurance company fights against you.
Damages – What Can You Pursue in Your Claim?
The financial impact of a serious accident can sometimes feel worse than the actual physical harm done. After you are released from the hospital and reach your maximum medical improvement, you could still be followed by heavy medical debt. A personal injury claim’s primary purpose is to secure financial compensation for you, the claimant or plaintiff if the case goes to court.
What financial damages can you demand in your personal injury claim?
- Medical treatment costs: Even with good healthcare coverage, the cost of medical care after a serious accident can threaten your total finances. Our attorneys can fight on your behalf to get all of your medical bills covered, such as emergency medical treatment, surgeries, and hospitalization costs.
- Future rehabilitation costs: It might be necessary for you to undergo rehabilitative therapies for months or years after your hospital stay ends. Who will pay for all of those future therapies? It should not be you if someone else caused your accident.
- Property repair or replacement bills: The cost of replacing your damaged property can be steep, such as repairing your car after being hit by a commercial truck. If your vehicle is totaled, we can calculate its true value before the accident and demand that amount in compensation.
- Lost wages or income: While you are trying to recuperate from your injuries, continuing to go to work and complete job tasks might be an impossibility, meaning you will not be getting paid regular wages the entire time. Your damages can include the difference between your regular pay and income received while debilitated.
- Pain and suffering: Non-economic damages are allowed in personal injury claims filed in Washington. The two most common forms of non-economic damage are pain and suffering, which seeks compensation for the misery someone else has put you through.
Testimonials From Google and Facebook
Extremely helpful and understanding. They fought hard for my case and I'd recommend them to anyone that needs a good lawyer. If I ever need a lawyer again, I know who to call.
read more Google testimonials...
Such wonderful and helpful people! Deana was the best, so kind, helpful and didn't seem to get bothers by a million messages or phone calls! If I needed to I would use them again for sure!
read more Facebook testimonials...
Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers in Lakewood
Serving Clients in Lynnwood, Mukilteo, Brier, Mill Creek, Everett, Cathcart, Monroe, Snohomish, Sultan, Granite Falls, Marysville, Arlington, Stanwood, Camano Island, Conway, Mount Vernon, Sedro Woolley, Bow, Edison, La Conner, Tacoma, Olympia, Lakewood, West Olympia, Puyallup & Federal Way