ORGANIZATIONS AND FOUNDATIONS WE SUPPORT
The Law Offices of Harold D. Carr, and Harold and Dorrie Carr individually, have made it part of our mission to give back to the community. Our firm, like many law firms and other small businesses, came from humble beginnings. As we have grown in success, we have never lost sight of the community from which we came, in which we live, and that we will leave for our children. We care about our community at the local level and on a grander scale. Below is a list of some of the organizations and foundations that our law firm supports.
Madigan Army Medical Center Foundation
This foundation provides additional resources to soldiers, veterans, and their families when significant medical needs arise. The Madigan Army Medical Center Foundation has had a significant impact on the lives of soldiers for years and we support their mission to provide assistance to those soldiers in need.
Thurston County Veterans Services
Harold and Dorrie and many other families that are part of the Law Firm of Harold D. Carr have made great sacrifices for our country. We support those who serve our country and have deep gratitude for their service.
American Cancer Society
So many have been impacted by cancer. It is for that reason that this is one of the nation-wide organizations that we heavily support.
The Boys and Girls Club
Harold and Dorrie have been major donors to the Boys and Girls Club of Thurston County. This is a great organization that pours into the lives of at-risk youth in our community. Harold and Dorrie see this as a very worthy investment in the next generation.
Washington Center for the Performing Arts
The Law Firm, as well as Harold and Dorrie individually, have been sponsors of the Washington Center for many years. Dorrie has also served on the board for the Washington Center. The Washington Center brings high quality performances to the Olympia stage. The arts shape our culture and education, and wholly enhance our society on a local level and on a grand scale. We invest in the arts.
ADDITIONAL FOUNDATIONS IN WHICH WE ARE INVOLVED
- Kansas State University Foundation
- Community Christian Schools of Lacey
- Crime Stoppers of South Sound
- Lacey South Sound Chamber of Commerce
- Thurston County Coalition Against Human Trafficking
- Sandberg Baseball Club
- Behavioral Health Foundation
- D.A.P. Hoops
- Legal Foundation of Washington: Equal Justice Coalition
- Smile Train
- Willamette University Soccer
- Homes First
- St. Frances Cabrini School
- Velocity Drill Team
- Special Olympics Washington
- People United for Pets
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Students Against Destructive Decisions
- South Sound Youth Baseball Team
- Lacey Sunrise Lions Club
- Sunshine Summer Camp
- Thurston County Youth Football League
- Olympia Young Life
- Pacific Northwest Fastpitch Club
- Pollinator Partnership
- Washington State Bar Foundation
- March of Dimes
- Southern Poverty Law Center
- National Army Museum Fund
- Olympia Union Gospel Mission
- St Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Veterans of Foreign Wars of the U.S.
- Nemesis Fast Pitch Team
- Doctors Without Borders
- 25th Infantry Division Association
- World Wildlife Fund
- Habitat for Humanity
- Salvation Army
- Humane Society
- KCTS 9
- The Nature Conservancy
- St. Joseph’s Indian School
- American Red Cross
- American Diabetes Association
- National Wildlife Federation
- Alzheimer’s Disease Research
- Seattle Children’s Hospital Research Foundation
- Marine Toys for Tots Foundation
- Kids Wish Network
- Disabled American Veterans
- Macular Degeneration Research
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT WHEN YOU WORK WITH OUR FIRM?
We have demonstrated our commitment to accident victims for 25 years. No case is too big or too small.
We have a dedicated team who strives to help you. We take care of your case so you can focus on healing.
If you are unable to meet us at one of our many offices, we can meet you at the hospital or another place that is more convenient for you.
Testimonials From Google and Facebook
Extremely helpful and understanding. They fought hard for my case and I'd recommend them to anyone that needs a good lawyer. If I ever need a lawyer again, I know who to call.
read more Google testimonials...
Such wonderful and helpful people! Deana was the best, so kind, helpful and didn't seem to get bothers by a million messages or phone calls! If I needed to I would use them again for sure!
read more Facebook testimonials...
Personal Injury Lawyers Serving the Puget Sound
Serving Clients in Lynnwood, Mukilteo, Brier, Mill Creek, Everett, Cathcart, Monroe, Snohomish, Sultan, Granite Falls, Marysville, Arlington, Stanwood, Camano Island, Conway, Mount Vernon, Sedro Woolley, Bow, Edison, La Conner, Tacoma, Olympia, Lakewood, West Olympia, Puyallup & Federal Way